Back pain is one of the most common sources of pain, and can affect people of any age and gender, whether they obtain a back injury from a fall, or they suddenly wake up with it.
Sure, some of us have back aches for a couple of days and they go away, often from heavy lifting, or sleeping the wrong way, but there are others that face the chronic pain constantly and it prevents them from being able to do the simplest of task.
All portions of your back; lower, middle, and upper can experience pain separately or all at once, and the pain can vary from stabbing pain, to numbness, an inability to stand straight, and restricted mobility, among others.
Pain is a part and parcel of life, specially back pain, headaches or neck pain.
- Medway can help you effectively manage:
- Back, hip pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder, arm, wrist pain
- Headaches (tension and migraine)
- Knee, foot and ankle pain
The three main steps we follow to successfully manage pain are:
- Consultation with our back and neck pain physiotherapy specialists
- Diagnose and identify the causes of the pain
- Recommendation a treatment plan to get rid of the pain
- Be pain free with Medway
Book your appointment now
Select your doctor for more information.